- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
Not Required Editing Fields on OpenCart
Last Update:09/05/2022Module version:1.0Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:2.x - 3.xOcStore:2.x - 3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:noSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
An extension for OpenCart that allows you to remove the check of required fields in the form of adding and editing the order and the buyer and his address. This way, editable fields will be optional and the online store administrator or manager will be able to add a new customer or create a new order much faster without having to enter data in unnecessary fields.
What is the purpose of this extension:
- not required fields when creating an order in the admin panel
- not required fields when editing the order in the admin panel
- optional fields when adding a new buyer in the admin panel
- optional fields when editing the buyer in the admin panel
- not mandatory fields when editing the buyer's address in the admin panel
The module makes optional such fields as the name of the buyer, phone, address, city, zip code, country, region, additional fields.
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- OpenCart: 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11