- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
Save invoice to PDF on OpenCart
Last Update:24/03/2022Module version:1.0Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:3.xOcStore:3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:noSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
An extension for OpenCart that allows you to save a standard invoice for order to PDF document. The module adds its "PDF" button next to the invoice button in Orders in admin-side. By clicking on this button - an invoice is generated in PDF format, which can be downloaded to your computer.
The module does not replace the standard invoice generation function in OpenCart, but only complements it with the ability to save the account in pdf. This way you can personally send PDF invoices to customers or attach their printed or electronic copies to documents.
If your standard invoice has been changed - all these changes will also apply to the pdf invoice.
Module installation instructions:
- Download the PDF library and unzip it to the site folder /system/library/ (place "mpdf" folder from the archive there)
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Go to the "Dashboard" section and update the template cache.
- Check module operation in Orders section.
- OpenCart: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52