- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
Product-Event Calendar Extension for OpenCart 3
Last Update:30/08/2021Module version:1.1Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:3.xOcStore:3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:yesSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
This module allows you to turn some products into events and display the schedule of events in the form of a calendar on any OpenCart 3 page. A new "Event" tab is added to the product editing form, where you can set event parameters, such as start and end dates, time, venue, short description, sticker. As a result, on the site you can get a very nice calendar with a schedule of all events. Also, directly from the calendar, you can go to the product-event page to buy a ticket or to view detailed information about the event.
The OpenCart Event Calendar extension solves the problem of adding a convenient view of the events that your company presents.
Features of the OpenCart Product Events Calendar module:
- a product is an event, it has all the standard fields and the module adds its own to them: date, time, location, description, short text sticker, marker color.
- 4 calendar design templates, different color schemes;
- customization of the date display format;
- collapsing sidebars on the calendar;
- unlimited number of events for one day (a scroll appears);
- unlimited calendar;
- the possibility of annual repetition of some events;
- the event can be one day or last several days in a row;
- a link to the product is added when viewing each event (optional);
- a title in front of the calendar (optional);
- field for custom styles in the module settings.
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Go to the "Dashboard" section and update the template cache.
- Go to the "Extensions" : "Extensions" : "Modules" and enable the module.
- Edit module. Enable the status of the module and adjust all its options to your needs and save the settings.
- The "Event" tab should be added to the product editing form, where you can specify event settings.
- You can display the calendar of events through the Design : Layouts section on any page of the site.
- Check module operation.
- OpenCart: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11