- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
PDF Receipt for Ukraine - Extension for OpenCart
Last Update:05/01/2022Module version:1.1Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:2.x - 3.xOcStore:2.x - 3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:yesSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
Module for generating receipts for orders on the OpenCart 3 and 2.3 store. Administrator can generate and print invoices to send them to the customer. Also, the receipt can be sent by email to the buyer immediately after ordering with a certain status. You can also give the opportunity to download receipts for orders in the customer's personal account.
Features of the PDF Receipt for Ukraine:
- print receipts from the admin and/or is automatically sent to the customer email
- the document is formed in Ukrainian language
- conversion of amounts into Hryvnia regardless of the order currency
- VAT calculation settings (excluding VAT, standard VAT, 0%, 7%, 14%, 20%)
- field for the address and details of the seller, company, enterprise
- manually setting units of measurement of goods or obtaining units from standard fields of goods model, sku, upc, ean, mpn, jan, isbn, location
- the ability to display in the invoice columns Model and SKU in the table of products
- the payment address and shipping address may be different
- the ability to add a company logo
- name, signature of the person making the shipment, company stamp
- field for additional information at the bottom of the consignment note, in small print
- providing an expense invoice to the client only with certain status of orders and belonging to certain geozones
- the ability to attach a PDF invoice in an email to the buyer after ordering
- possibility to download invoices in the personal account of the buyer
- the administrator can create, download and print receipts for any orders, both bulk and for individual orders.
- compatibility with OpenCart and ocStore, as well as with any modules such as Simple, Ajax Quick Checkout and any templates
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Download the PDF library and unzip it to the site folder /system/library/ (place "mpdf" folder from the archive there)
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Go to the "Dashboard" section and update the template cache.
- Go to the "Extensions" : "Extensions" : "Modules" and enable the module.
- Edit module. Enable the status of the module and adjust all its options to your needs and save the settings.
- Check module operation in Sales : Orders.
- OpenCart: 2.3.x.x, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199