Correct image cropping on OpenCart
Last Update:10/06/2021Module version:1.0Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:2.x - 3.xOcStore:2.x - 3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:noSupport:noLicense:CC BY-ND 3.0
A simple free extension developed by opencartbot to fix image cropping issue in OpenCart. As we know, if images are uploaded to the site in different proportions, then when forming a thumbnail on the site, they will receive white borders at the edges. This is because the image is reduced to the same size on the long side, and the missing edges on the short side are filled with a white background.
Our ocmod extension allows you to get rid of this problem, with its help images on the preview will be cropped to the specified size on the short side.
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Delete the contents of the /image/cache/ folder on the site to create new images in the cache.
- Check the display of images on the site, while you need to reset the browser cache.
- OpenCart: 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52