- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
Product Changelog Module for OpenCart 3
Last Update:06/05/2021Module version:1.1Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:3.xOcStore:3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:yesSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
The module is designed to keep a log of product updates in OpenCart 3. It allows you to display a list of records on the product page, which is maintained by the administrator separately for each product in the store. With the help of the module "Changelog for Product OpenCart" you can notify site visitors about updates, changes, news, promotions, offers for a specific product.
The module can be used to add any data to the product, which will be compactly placed in a separate tab on the product page or under the product description.
Features of the Product Changelog Module for OpenCart:
- support multilanguage mod;
- each record can contain the following fields: "Date", "Version", "Title", "Description";
- any fields in the form of a module can be disabled in the module settings. That is, you can leave only the fields you need, such as only the Date and Title;
- automatic filling of the Date and Version fields with the possibility of manual editing;
- selection of a position for the output of the "Changelog" on the product page: in a separate holder or under the product description;
- two variants of appearance of "changelog": the usual list (without styles, for independent stylization under your template) or in the form of panels (bootstrap);
- choice of sorting records: descending or ascending.
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Go to the "Dashboard" section and update the template cache.
- Go to the "Extensions" : "Extensions" : "Modules" and enable the "Changelog for Product" module.
- Edit module. Enable the status of the module and adjust all its options to your needs and save the settings.
- "Changelog" tab and the "Add" button should appear in the product editing form. Check this.
- OpenCart: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168