- The license key is provided automatically
- Lifetime license
- Activation without external requests
- Free license key for test domain
- Only admin controller is encrypted
- Extensions can be modified
- Periodic module updates
- Professional help from author
- Free technical support - 1 year
Filter by Company in the admin side OpenCart
Last Update:19/03/2022Module version:1.0Module format:ocmod.zipModification:yesOpenCart:3.xOcStore:3.xPHP:5.x - 7.xionCube Loader:noSupport:yesLicense:for a domain
The module adds a Company column and a filter in this field in the admin section in the Orders and Customers sections on OpenCart 3. It is also possible to sort by companies.
The company is a standard field in the customer's address and can be displayed in the lists of customers and orders. If you work with companies, then, agree that it would be convenient to see which company has placed an order directly in the Order List. Or see the name of the company in the list of Customers and be able to find a client by the name of his company. All this can be done by the extension "Filter by companies in the OpenCart admin".
- Filter Orders by Company
- Filter Customers by Company
- Column Company in the Orders list
- Column Company in the list of Customers
- Sort by Company (A-Z, Z-A)
Module installation instructions:
- Upload the module in the admin panel in the "Extensions" : "Install".
- Go to the "Modifications" section and update the cache.
- Go to the "Dashboard" section and update the template cache.
- OpenCart: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11